Rock Services has dedicated staff including Project Managers, Site Supervisors, graphic designers and in-house trades men that look after the Contract and Construction management with a Quality Management Plan in place to ensure all commercial office fit outs are delivered on time and on budget.
With the right office fitout partner in place the project should improve operational efficiency, increase profits, enhance your corporate image and improve your chances of attracting and retaining key personnel – enough reasons for anyone to justify spending a little more time on the selection process!
Whatever your office fit-out requirements we would be delighted to help.
You finally made the decision to move and you’ve spent time and effort organizing your new office fit out and now you are asked by the Landlord to MAKE GOOD your existing office fit-out.
At Rock Services, we handle the complete process of carrying out your new fit-out as well as
- Decommissioning or making good your existing premises.
- Setup program for removing existing office furniture and office files;
- Remove existing office fit out;
- Rectify base building walls where existing office fit out attached too;
- Rectify base building ceilings including changing tiles where necessary in accordance with fair wear and tear requirements;
- Reconfigure fire and mechanical services to original design before the office fit out;
- Repaint existing walls in the colour prior to the office fit out;
- Remove existing tiled flooring and install carpet to match existing;
- Clean the amenities on completion.
Handover the completed decommissioned office fit out to the Landlord in a condition prior to your occupancy, hence satisfying the make good clause in your contract. Contact us for a quotation for your requirements.